Countries We Represent
About United KingdomContact UsThe United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in North Western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge. The UK has a partially regulated market economy. Based on market exchange rates the UK is today the fifth-largest economy in the world and the second-largest in Europe after Germany. HM Treasury, led by the Chancellor of the Exchequer, is responsible for developing and executing the government's public finance policy and economic policy. The United Kingdom has a temperate climate, with plentiful rainfall all year round. The temperature varies with the seasons seldom dropping below −11 °C (12 °F) or rising above 35 °C (95 °F).
**The educational info is on the BCES page**
Capital : London
Area : 242,495 km sq
Official Language : English
Currency : Pound sterling
Time zone : UTC
Universities/ College/ Institutes we work with:-
- University of Bolton
- University of the West of Scotland
- St Mary’ University
- University of Roehampton
- Solent University
- London South Bank University
- Ulster University ( London & Birmingham Campus)
- Northumbria University ( London Campus)
- Middlesex University
- University of West London
- Kaplan International
UK Student Visa (Tier 4)
International students from outside the UK or EU must apply for a student visa. You can only apply for a student visa if you intend to study a full-time degree course in the UK. Student visas are not issued for part-time courses. Your eligibility is calculated using a points-based rules system called a Tier 4 Student Visa.
You need 40 points to apply for a student visa. This is achieved by:
1. Course confirmation: you must receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a university approved by UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI). You get 30 points for CAS
2. Funding: you must provide evidence of funding to pay for both your course tuition fees and your monthly living costs (10 points). Proof of financial support can take the form of bank statements or a letter from your financial sponsor, showing you can cover your tuition fees, accommodation and living costs. You must prove that you have £1,015 per month( for 9 months) for living costs if studying in the UK outside of London, and £1,265 a month( for 9 months) foe living costs if studying in London. ( You get 10 points for funding)
Document required for a UK Tier 4 Student visa
To apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa you must provide the following documents:
- 1. Valid Passport.
- 2. Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), explained below.
- 3. Tuberculosis test results, if you are a national of a country where tuberculosis is frequent.
- 4. Criminal record certificate.
- 5. Parents’ or legal guardian letters, if you are under 18 years old.
- 6. Maintenance funds for your entire period of stay in the UK, explained below.
- 7. Proof of English Language proficiency.
- 8. Unconditional written consent of the sponsor to the visa application.
- 9. Academic Technology Approval Scheme Clearance Certificate, if applicable.
Telephone: +91 (11) 2419 2100
FAX: +91 (11) 2419 2491
VFSVFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Mezzanine Floor, Baba Kadak Singh Marg,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station,
Connaught Place, New Delhi, India