Take advantage of the fantastic opportunity to study in the UK.
For many decades, millions of international students have found the UK to be an appropriate destination.
With thousands of degrees available to students, universities in the UK have an unrivalled reputation for academic achievement and quality.
Why Study in the UK?
- International Reputation: The United Kingdom is home to four of the world’s top ten institutions and has the second-highest number of Nobel Prize winners.
- Wide Range of Study Options: The UK institutions with substantial global recognition will provide you with a fantastic start for a prosperous career by offering a diverse range of courses.
- Lower Education Costs: Undergraduate degrees in the UK last three to four years, while master’s programmes last one to two years, saving you money on education and living expenses.
- Scholarships: Scholarships, financial aid, grants, and bursaries are available to international students at institutions in the United Kingdom.
Numerous Work Opportunities: One of the benefits of studying in the UK is that you can work up to 20 hours per week during term time and full time when on vacation.
The Educational System in the UK
Choosing to study in the United Kingdom is a one-of-a-kind experience that provides high-quality education and academic excellence, as well as the opportunity to absorb a wealth of cultural experience and values.
Their high-quality courses and unwavering commitment to education and performance will help you flourish in your field, preparing you for the perfect employment for your skillset.
- There are two sorts of universities in the United Kingdom: traditional universities and modern/post-1992 institutions.
- Four of the top UK universities are among the top six best institutions in the world. When it comes to studying in the UK, you’ll have a plethora of options with over 50,000 undergraduate courses accessible. As a result, it’s an excellent resource for locating the best course for you.
The Cost of Education in the UK
Students from all over the world choose to study in the United Kingdom because of its affordability and strong educational standards. Degrees are obtained in shorter time in the UK than in other potential study places.
While other nations require at least four years for an undergraduate degree and two or three years for a postgraduate degree, the United Kingdom requires only three years for an undergraduate degree and one year for a postgraduate. This reduces your overall educational budget while maintaining information exchange and teaching quality.
Undergraduate studies in the UK cost between 10,000 and 25,000 pounds a year, with postgraduate studies costing up to 40,000 pounds per year. The United Kingdom is one of the countries with a well-established, national health-care system, which will lower your overall health-care costs.
The UK Student visa requirements are simple and straightforward. The student visa criteria are organised based on the type of visa you are seeking for.
If you intend to study for a short period of time, you may be eligible for a short-term study visa that is valid for up to six months. If you want to take a lengthier course, make sure your chosen institution has a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence.
Generally, the UK Student Visa process would be,
- Sign up with BCES Admission Abroad and speak with an education counsellor.
- With Our Assistance, Register with UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service).
- Choose a course from over 2,000+ options from top UK universities.
- Find the best institution in the UK that meets your needs and budget (we have excellent working relationships with several of the top UK universities).
- Apply online with our assistance (we’ll make it easier)
- With our assistance, apply for your Tier 4 (General) student visa.
- Collect Student Visa Document
- Wait for your approval
- Collect Passport
- Get ready to go!
Abroad Education Health Cover in the UK
The National Health Service, abbreviated as NHS, is a health-care system for international students in the United Kingdom. If you have a tier 4 student visa and are studying in the UK for six months or longer, you may be eligible for the NHS benefit as an international student.
You will enjoy the same benefits as UK citizens if you qualify for NHS overseas education health cover.
Students should obtain this overseas education health insurance even before they travel to the place. Tier 4 student visa holders who want to stay in the UK for more than six months must pay an immigration health surcharge as part of their visa application fee.
Best Places to Study in the UK
Every city in the United Kingdom is distinctive in its own way! Whatever city you choose, you will undoubtedly fall in love with it. There are various excellent possibilities in the United Kingdom, so no matter where you end up, a bright future awaits you. The cities listed below are some of the best places to study in the United Kingdom.
London has a grand total of 18 universities in the QS World University Rankings in 2020. London is recognised as the finest place to study in the UK, with two of its universities ranking among the world’s top ten.
Edinburgh is a city rich in natural beauty and rich in history. In the international university rankings, the University of Edinburgh is ranked 20th.
Manchester does well in terms of academic amenities, employment opportunities, and living standards. In fact, it is a student-friendly and reasonably priced city.
Glasgow is ranked 39th in the world and fourth in the “UK Best Student Cities” rating. Glasgow is ranked 50th in the world for university rankings and student prospects, and it has a varied student body.
Coventry is third in the world in terms of international student population, making it a diverse place to study in the UK. Coventry is ranked 47th in the Best Student Cities index, indicating that it is a student-friendly city.
Popular Courses to Study in the UK
Management and Business
Business and management courses have gained global prominence for high levels of academic attention, extensive industry exposure, as well as innovation and creativity. After graduation, students emerge strong and resplendent with excellent managerial talents.
Accounting & Finance
As the global corporate landscape evolves, so does the demand for professional accounting courses. There are numerous degrees available in this topic of study, and UK universities offer both practical and theoretical knowledge of the sector.
Undergraduate Legal Studies
It should come as no surprise that a UK law graduate is exceedingly talented and highly recognized. Law courses in the United Kingdom are designed to develop students’ introspective abilities through a variety of on-field practical exercises.
Medical schools in the United Kingdom are an excellent choice for students seeking great research opportunities, internationally recognised programmes, and a multicultural learning environment. When it comes to industry course practises, the country has a reputation second to none.