Best study abroad consultants in India for Australian student visa
STUDENT VISA AUSTRALIA
To obtain an Australian student visa is necessary for Indian students to study in Australia. Any student can study and stay in the country for up to 5 years with a student visa. Students can apply for a Visa of study (student visa) using the university’s COE or admission confirmation letter.
Indian students can apply for their Visa by visiting the nearest Australian visa office or creating an online account on DIBP.
Documents Required for an Australian Student Visa
Essential documents needed for Australian study visa for Indian Students are:
- A valid Indian passport
- Australian student visa application form (157A) filled by students
- Four recent passport-sized photographs
- SOP (Statement of purpose)
- English proficiency test score requirement: TOEFL IBT, IELTS, Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Receipt of the paid Application fees
- Certificate of Enrolment [Application/admission confirmation letter]
- OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover)
- All work experience certificates and academic documents
- Income proof of the sponsors. (Universities Scholarship)
- Proof of financial ability
- Medical/Health Certificate: Indian students must submit medical check-up reports from a doctor the Australian immigration department approves.
- GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) required.
The managerial team at the DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) considers factors like the applicant’s immigration history, the importance of the course the applicant has applied for, their future career objective, and the applicant’s potential circumstances in Australia.
If students have managed all the required documents essential for an Australian student visa, then they can easily apply online with ImmiAccount’s application system for a student visa.
Students can apply for the Visa at least three months before their institution’s orientation date.
Australia Student Visa Processing Time
The Australian student visa time takes up to 49 days to process. If the candidate cannot support all the required documents, the processing time can take longer than usual. So, candidates are advised to apply before the time to avoid trouble. Due to the emergence of the Student Visa Framework, the visa processing time has become more simplified.
Study Abroad Australian Visa: Assessment Levels
There are five Assessment levels in the Australian visa application process. These are based on the
Country of origin
- The field of study chosen
- The university student has selected to study at and
- The study level is based on AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework).
What if your study duration is less than two years?
There is a special Temporary Graduate visa called a Subclass 485 visa. Indian students are eligible for this Visa if the duration of their course is less than 2 years.
- Students can work in Australia for 18 months up to 4 years, depending on their qualifications.
- The applicant should have had a valid student visa in the last six months and should fulfill all documents.
- like Overseas Student Health Cover and English proficiency test
- The applicant must pass a skill assessment in a profession on the SOL (Skilled Occupation List) in order to be granted a visa.
Students can visit the Australian Government – Department of Immigration and Border Protection website to acquire the most recent updates and to learn more about their rights to work in Australia. Australian Visa application requirements are subject to change over time.
The length of master’s programs in Australian universities differs from that of bachelor’s degrees.
We at BCES Admissions Abroad are the Australia study visa consultants to help Indian students with free counseling on their abroad study queries. We are operating across India. We are trusty of many students.
Contact BCES Admissions Abroad Pvt. Ltd. in Gurgaon and speak to our counselor today.